WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
16 days ago
Sr. Avaloq Developer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Avaloq developer for the next 9 months with extensions to enhance our team in Zurich.
The role owner is responsible to work alongside his colleagues and competence DevOps team, key responsible for Open Banking and related Payment products. The role is required to gain deeper knowledge in bank specific Avaloq solutions around Documents resp. Contract, Payments and AMI Web-Services to perform technical design and customization work. This role is also required to take ownership on company's custom solution in Avaloq for Payment Beneficiaries and Third Party Authority objects. This role's work is half-half split in Change-the-Bank and Run-the-Bank activities, which are refined, prioritized and managed by the Open Banking Scrum team and the corresponding digital transformation project team.
- Project related Avaloq customisation and migration work in area DOCM and PAY facilitating the integrations and migrations between Avaloq and the newly introduced digital platform
- Reverse engineering of existing restful Consent APIs which are a part of the AMI Web Services used for Open Banking integration with the new digital platform
- Technical business analysis and customisation work in following Avaloq core-banking system areas: Custom Meta Type Beneficiaries incl. migration activities; AFP Contracts and related synchronization with the new digital platform; AMI Web Services in Avaloq ACP (RAMLs); Open Banking Third Party Data Modelling in Avaloq (BP, PERS, AFS User)
- Post go-live of the new digital platform, active support of incident fixing and troubleshooting in the above mentioned Avaloq areas DOCM and AMI Web Services
- Technical know-how in core-banking system Avaloq resp. multi-tier Oracle DB based IT architecture
- Avaloq certified professional and/or more than 5 years of experience with Avaloq customisation and migrations
- Development skills with Avaloq Script and programming language PL/SQL
- Basic knowhow of digital integration solutions with Oauth2 protocol
- Structured, strong analytical and proactive way of work
- Ability to work independently but also act as a valuable team member
- Pragmatic and team oriented collaboration and work approach
- Technical business analysis and/or IT consulting in area Payments or similar Banking products
- 5+ years hands-on with Avaloq, especially transactional Meta Types in cash related operations
- Experience in financial industry or education (especially business area Payments or Banking)
- Solution design and/or development of Avaloq integration with 3rd party digital platforms
- Windows and MS Office applications knowledge and should be familiar with JIRA
- University degree or equivalent in computer science or engineering
- English written and spoken, German spoken, written would be beneficial
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
We are currently searching for a Senior Architect to join our ever growing global team of highly motivated individuals. Please check out the role below... Responsibilities: Define innovative architectural concepts and solutions in a complex environment Contribute and refine target application Provide clear and comprehensive decisions Support sales during the pre-sales phase Collaborate closely with different stakeholders Your Profile: A degree in Computer Science or similar Experience as a business architect, BA or similar Experience in the financial or payment industry Solid technical background A quick thinking team player Fluent in English We Offer: Generous compensation International team Great work space Fast paced challenges Real career progression Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
We are a rapidly growing digital company that receive a huge amount of monthly traffic averaging around 4 million users. We currently have a dedicated team of 16 developers split into 3 sub teams all working with an agile methodology. We are currently looking for a senior UX/UI Designer to work within our headquarters in Chiasso. Requirements: 5+ years experience with UI Graphic design experience and an understanding of UI concepts Experience implementing UX/UI Fluent Italian Skills: Knowledge of HTML, CSS etc. UX Methodology Able to conduct interviews and user surveys Knowledge of Bootstrap 3 or higher Great at working in a team environment Perks: Fast paced Great career progression Strong team Great environment to learn and develop Great tech entitelment Bonus offered Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
Sr. Product Designer (UX/UI) | Berlin or Remote We are looking to speak with some of the most passionate and talented UX/UI Designers that Berlin / Germany has to offer. One of our most exciting clients, a buzzing Berlin-based startup need someone with a wealth of experience in UX/UI to help lead the direction of oncoming projects and help power them to that next stage. You will focus on UX discovery and UI delivery amongst the core product development teams. Acting as a senior, you will have a strong influence on the direction of the product design principles in place, driving the entire design process from concept to implementation. The team work within an agile environment, so you will be able to collaborate closely with hands-on engineers, product managers and stakeholders to define, design and deliver a cutting edge user interface that the client's consumer base can enjoy. If you... Have more than 3 years of experience in UX/UI design for web & mobile applications Have experience forming part of dynamic, cross-functional teams Are skilled with Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin or similar tools Are obsessive when it comes to attention to detail Are a strong communicator (As you will be working with various stakeholders across the business) Are adaptable and consultative in your approach You speak fluent English and have a business level of knowledge of German Then you will make a great fit for this position, this is an amazing opportunity to join a high-performing technical outlet at the brink of its next chapter & to have a significant influence on a disruptive project. This team want to revolutionize the space that they operate in which is a testament to the adaptive, forward-thinking and measured culture that they encourage. Details Start date | ASAP Contract Term | 6 months + Location | Ideally in Berlin as the ability to work on-site would be highly beneficial to the client. However remote profiles from all over Europe will be considered - provided a good level of German language skills. If you are interested please feel free to apply, sending your resume & also a digital portfolio with relevant, detailed case studies demonstrating your ability and previous experience in constructing and implementing stylish interfaces. You can apply directly via this ad or even email me: firstname.lastname@example.org Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.