WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
55000.00kr - 65000.00kr per annum + Pension, Mobile, Internet, Food
3 months ago
My client is building a strong CMS development team in Copenhagen and they are looking for an experienced Architect eager to work with complex projects and ambitious clients whilst being surrounded by some of the most creative minds in Copenhagen.
To be a part of my client's team, you must master a series of cutting-edge technologies and must be able to quickly acquire new knowledge and skills when needed. They work with a wide range of customers on a multitude of platforms, and since they always try to push the limits of what is possible in the solutions they work with, and they want to continue having a leading position when it comes to technology and performance, it is important that you have the desire to try new technologies and can provide new ways to use existing technologies. Therefore, it is crucial that you are brave and adventurous by nature.
A typical workday
A typical workday consists of SCRUM meetings with technical assessment and discussions about tasks, development on projects you are assigned, assisting team developers with knowledge on platform, development, and architecture and documenting technical clarification with customers and related peers.
- Experience with developing in Sitecore, Episerver or Umbraco CMS
- Professional background in computer science / web development or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of .NET, C#, Visual Studio, Web API, REST API and how to integrate these
- Experience with databases (primarily MS SQL Server) and code integration with databases
- Experience with BitBucket, Git, TFS or similar version control software
- Knowledge and experience with Cloud services and hosting in Azure
- You master English both verbally and in writing
- You have a desire to acquire new knowledge. And is passionate about transforming your knowledge into cutting edge solutions
- You are motivated to creating innovative quality solutions
- You thrive in handling situations where things move fast and where change, internal and external, is a part of everyday life
- You are committed, responsible and thrive to work independently and in teams
THE ROLE OFFERS:
- A vibrant and innovative work place with around 100 creative and ambitious colleagues with a lot of different backgrounds and skills
- Access to work for both international clients as well as some of the largest and most ambitious companies in Denmark
- Ability to work with user experience and design of the highest class
- A great working environment with both comfort and ambitions
- Opportunity for personal and professional development including ongoing certification options
- And, of course, great coffee
If you are tempted or even curious to hear more about this position in greater depth and detail, please reach out.