Senior Architect - Multinational - Amsterdam
Amsterdam, North Holland , €90000 - €150000 per annum + Full benefits package
2018-04-20 16:22:32 +0100
Digital, Back-end, DevOps, Embedded Software/Hardware, Front-end, Full Stack, Java, .NET, Scala
Are you results-driven, determined and passionate about software engineering? Do you want to be involved in complex migrations and challenging software integrations? Are you the software development professional with a proven track and have you been involved in managing various Java architectures, infrastructures, and environments?
Then this is going to interest you.
A specialized multinational in Amsterdam is constantly growing, innovating and improving their competitive edge in the financial sector. They craft software solutions for facilitating all services in their industry and it is their ambition to deliver innovative and reliable products. They strongly believe that Data and Technology is the future in their field and therefore they are heavily investing in their R&D department. You will be providing technical guidance for over 25 Agile software development teams.
Enterprise Architect - What's the job?
This business wants to be data-driven and provide top-notch tools for all their business services. They will also modernize their core platform and ensure that all applications are brought to AWS.
- Providing technical and architectural guidance to all software engineering teams
- Enabling and facilitating cross-chapter discussions
- Create and monitor values and visions along Products Owners, Leads, Scrum Masters and Architects
- Providing clear communication on designs, roadmaps, and company policies
- Liaise with other chapters (e.g. Security, Data, Central Services)
- Identifying and implementing the use of modern technologies
- Deciding on a new enterprise architecture together with the company's community of
Enterprise Architect - What's in it for you?
- The chance to work in a dynamic, innovative and market-leading multinational
- Benefits from a strong and stable organization but enjoy freedom in your job like you would be in start-ups
- A competitive salary according to your added value and background
- An extensive package of secondary benefits
- An immediate long-term contract and concrete career perspectives from the start
- The possibility to acquire additional professional certifications
- Regular company- and team events, over 25 paid vacation days and various development programs
Questions? Talk to Daniel @ 020 30 58 541 / email@example.com
Keywords: Java, Spring, Java EE, DevOps, AWS
Managing This Role
Coming from a background in IT Recruitment, I joined Darwin in April 2016 as Recruitment Consultant for the Netherlands. After a great and successful year, I was promoted to Exe...Daniel's Full Bio