WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
4 months ago
Large drinks company based in Berlin looking for multiple Senior Android Developers
- You develop state-of-the-art Android apps and optimise them in collaboration with our UX experts.
- Collaborate in small agile delivery teams with our product management, user interface design, user experience research and analytics colleagues.
- You shape high-quality software in agile and test-driven processes as one of your main responsibilities.
- Contributing to great architectures and building the base of easily-extendable and well-maintainable applications is something you can enjoy and take pride in.
- As a highly collaborative, team-oriented person you want to work in an ambitious and creative team.
- You are not afraid to try new things and are willing to learn from others.
- Mentoring and developing your team is a big part of the senior roles; as a junior you'll benefit from the support and expertise of a team who knows how to do things properly.
- Mobile: iOS - Swift, Android - Kotlin, Flutter
- Frontend: React, Node.js, Vue.js
- Backend: .Net Core, ASP.Net Core, PHP
- Infrastructure: Docker, Azure
- Several years of experience in one or more iOS, Android and cross-platform mobile development
- You are a pragmatic engineer with a knack for problem solving, who has proven skills in creating innovative apps with elegant user interfaces.
- You have got a solid understanding of one or more of Swift, Kotlin and Flutter, as well as object-oriented paradigms for both. If you know when and when to use other approaches try as reactive programming, that's even better.
- You have a preference for working with a good knowledge of design patterns, continuous integration and a practical understanding of lean and agile practices.
- You are interested in different disciplines to broaden your knowledge in other fields of expertise.
- Strong communication skills in English, German is a plus.
- Experience of frontend and / or backend technologies is a bonus, as is a knowledge of tools like Docker, Azure, and continuous deployment.
- Crucial role in a highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchy and a high degree of autonomy
- Open communication
- Ergonomic workplace
- Free drinks, of course.
Feel free to apply and I will contact you if your application has been short listed!