Senior Android Developer
Berlin (10553), Berlin , €60000.00 - €70000.00 per annum + benefits
2019-04-18 08:37:02 +0100
Senior Android Developer - Android/Kotlin/UI/Security/Berlin
Help to revolutionize secure collaboration and messaging!
My client are offering the strongest security for organizations looking to protect their communications and document sharing and enabling everything to be kept safe in one place and secured with end-to-end encryption. With new products and customers coming on board they are scaling their team in Berlin and looking for an experienced Senior Android Engineer to work on their public Android application.
- You will work with other experts to introduce Kotlin in the app and work on open source code.
- Participate in architectural discussions, coaching of the team and pair programming
- Progress to a lead role in the future depending on your goals
- 3+ years experience in Android
- Kotlin experience
- Familiarity with functional programming paradigms
- Happy to collate best architectures
- Experience building an app from the ground up
- English language
What's on offer;
- Challenging work in a dynamic team environment.
- The chance to contribute to open-source projects and influence the future of the product.
- Competitive salary package including education budget, workshops, laptop/phone and relocation assistance if needed.
This is an exciting chance to join a modern and innovative company in an international team with a shared passion for communication, design and technology. If this sounds like an exciting next step for your career please apply with your CV and we will be in touch shortly.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role