WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Schiphol-Rijk, North Holland
20 days ago
Summary: Responsible for defining and documenting IT business solutions that meets program/project scope business requirements and that are aligned with published enterprise architecture. Act as technical lead during IT project life cycle to ensure that implemented changes support the overall integrity, robustness and efficiency of the IT business solutions.
Skills and Competencies: Knowledge of and/or certification in at least one enterprise architecture methodology (TAM, eTOM, SID, TOGAF, SOA, Web 2.0., etc.); experience in large scale enterprise architecture, ideally in a telecom.
- Deep expertise in F5
- Excellent Cisco experience and background in ACI
- 5 years' experience with Checkpoint F5
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Define, design and document IT business solutions, delivering Business Solution Architecture (BSA) document, corresponding UML artefacts (i.e. Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Use Cases) and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) in support of documenting the program/project scoped IT business solution.
2. Ensure that the solution architecture is compliant and aligned to the published Enterprise Architecture blueprints and product, technology and infrastructure roadmaps.
3. Review and approve design artefacts for the IT business solution (i.e. Functional Designs, Technical Designs, Interface Specifications, Data Mappings etc.), liaising with cross functional teams to achieve high quality designs.
4. Co-operate with the Enterprise Architects on definition of the E2E architecture to assure the integrity, robustness and efficiency of the future E2E solutions. Identify opportunities to increase reusability and maximise cost synergies