WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
24 days ago
Senior Accounting Analyst
Support data migration into the new platform
- Map legacy accounts to the new Co chart of accounts and identify and close gaps.
- Identify additional local accounting or reporting requirements which are not covered in the current implementation/masterdata and close any gaps.
- Provide the business with trial balances and support reconciliations to legacy trial balances.
- Facilitate the local review processes.
- Support the migration/migration reconciliation teams with Finance/Accounting expertise.
- Enhance and modify posting drivers for additional local requirements.
- Enhance the current FX customization for additional local requirements.
- Support the documentation of the posting drivers, account structure, FX customization.
Support IFRS 17 implementation into the new platform
- Support the integration of IFRS 17 into new systems such as creating/maintaining IFRS 17 data models (e.g. relevant ledgers), accounts, attributes and posting drivers and work with systems SMEs to build/establish relevant reports and views.
- Support systems roll-out testing, investigate issues and drive/coordinate issue resolution with relevant SMEs.
- Act as 2nd level support for IFRS 17 specific user requests on within related systems investigate issues and support their resolution until successful completion.
- Studies in Finance or Accounting, CPA or another accounting certification preferred
- Work experience in accounting and understanding of accounting standards covering several of the following: IFRS, US GAAP, Statutory and Local Accounting
- Good understanding of Finance and Finance IT environments and ability to speak both languages, system implementation and change testing experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills and conceptual thinking
- Experience in Finance transformation, tools and processes is an advantage
- Strong topic ownership and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks in a fast moving project environment
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, …)
- Language skills: English fluent written and spoken