WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
9 months ago
Senior Accounting Analyst
Support data migration into the new platform
- Map legacy accounts to the new Co chart of accounts and identify and close gaps.
- Identify additional local accounting or reporting requirements which are not covered in the current implementation/masterdata and close any gaps.
- Provide the business with trial balances and support reconciliations to legacy trial balances.
- Facilitate the local review processes.
- Support the migration/migration reconciliation teams with Finance/Accounting expertise.
- Enhance and modify posting drivers for additional local requirements.
- Enhance the current FX customization for additional local requirements.
- Support the documentation of the posting drivers, account structure, FX customization.
Support IFRS 17 implementation into the new platform
- Support the integration of IFRS 17 into new systems such as creating/maintaining IFRS 17 data models (e.g. relevant ledgers), accounts, attributes and posting drivers and work with systems SMEs to build/establish relevant reports and views.
- Support systems roll-out testing, investigate issues and drive/coordinate issue resolution with relevant SMEs.
- Act as 2nd level support for IFRS 17 specific user requests on within related systems investigate issues and support their resolution until successful completion.
- Studies in Finance or Accounting, CPA or another accounting certification preferred
- Work experience in accounting and understanding of accounting standards covering several of the following: IFRS, US GAAP, Statutory and Local Accounting
- Good understanding of Finance and Finance IT environments and ability to speak both languages, system implementation and change testing experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills and conceptual thinking
- Experience in Finance transformation, tools and processes is an advantage
- Strong topic ownership and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks in a fast moving project environment
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, …)
- Language skills: English fluent written and spoken