Amsterdam, North Holland , Negotiable
2019-01-24 10:52:52 +0000
Are you an experienced IT Security Officer, ready to take this Enterprise to the next level? For this multinational you are responsible for complex and critical security issues regarding Security and Infrastructure.
- An International oriented IT Professional;
- Certified with for example CISSP, CISM, CISA, and preferably with MCSA/MCSE or Cisco Certifications;
- A good relationship builder and strong negotiator.
- 5 years experience in a role that includes architecture, security and compliance;
- Managed both interna land external vulnerabilities scans;
- Worked independently applying security measures within the IT infrastructure.
For a company that:
- Operates in lots of different countries;
- Offers a highly dynamic and challenging environment;
- Welcomes you in an international and competitive environment.
Does this sound like the next step in your career? Contact me on :
Marc.vandereijk@darwinrecruitment - 020 30 585 47
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role