Security Incident Response Manager
Germany, Germany , Negotiable
2019-04-16 12:17:18 +0100
If you are looking to work for a dynamic and exciting company and you are an experienced Incident response manager then please take a look at the position below.
- The ability to Lead and manage the Incident response team.
- Report to the Delivery Director of Security.
- Design, build and extend the Security Operations Center.
- Manage and maintain incident management framework, standards, policies and guidelines.
- Enhance existing measurements and metrics to track and improve security operation.
- Align with existing emergency teams on Security incident management procedures.
- Develop and maintain incident case management and resolution tracking systems.
- Align with our business units to ensure all key assets are covered.
- Main security contact to all legal teams and corporate communication regarding security incidents.
- Experience implementing, configuring, deploying, security tools for big companies.
- Experience in risk management in a diverse, fast changing environment.
- Previous experience working as information security manager.
- Familiarity with one or more cloud vendor services and management tools (AWS, GCP) and DevSecOps processes.
- Familiarity with agile practices and processes (Scrum).
- Ability to do scripting, query data sources (SQL databases, API, web services), and automation of security tools.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work effectively within cross-teams collaborations.
- Understanding of People Centric Security.
- Strong technical aptitude with a desire to learn new skills and industry trends.
- 7 years experience in Information Security.
- 5 years experience in Security Incident response positions.
- Experience in working in a global Security Operations Center.
- Strong systems engineering background.
- Strong IT and security operations background.
- Strong understanding of NIST framework.
- Experience with Splunk, Jira, Network security monitoring tools.
- Certifications like CISSP and CISA is a must.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are intreasted in this posiiton.
Managing This Role
I’m a Senior Consultant at Darwin Specializing in the Cybersecurity sector. The technologies within Cybersecurity that I specialise in are as follows: Cognitive Security, Cyber ...Victoria's Full Bio