Security Incident Response Manager
Germany, Germany , Negotiable
2019-04-16 12:17:18 +0100
If you are looking to work for a dynamic and exciting company and you are an experienced Incident response manager then please take a look at the position below.
- The ability to Lead and manage the Incident response team.
- Report to the Delivery Director of Security.
- Design, build and extend the Security Operations Center.
- Manage and maintain incident management framework, standards, policies and guidelines.
- Enhance existing measurements and metrics to track and improve security operation.
- Align with existing emergency teams on Security incident management procedures.
- Develop and maintain incident case management and resolution tracking systems.
- Align with our business units to ensure all key assets are covered.
- Main security contact to all legal teams and corporate communication regarding security incidents.
- Experience implementing, configuring, deploying, security tools for big companies.
- Experience in risk management in a diverse, fast changing environment.
- Previous experience working as information security manager.
- Familiarity with one or more cloud vendor services and management tools (AWS, GCP) and DevSecOps processes.
- Familiarity with agile practices and processes (Scrum).
- Ability to do scripting, query data sources (SQL databases, API, web services), and automation of security tools.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work effectively within cross-teams collaborations.
- Understanding of People Centric Security.
- Strong technical aptitude with a desire to learn new skills and industry trends.
- 7 years experience in Information Security.
- 5 years experience in Security Incident response positions.
- Experience in working in a global Security Operations Center.
- Strong systems engineering background.
- Strong IT and security operations background.
- Strong understanding of NIST framework.
- Experience with Splunk, Jira, Network security monitoring tools.
- Certifications like CISSP and CISA is a must.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are intreasted in this posiiton.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role