Berlin, Germany , Negotiable
2019-05-22 16:55:46 +0100
Are you a Security expert seeking the next challenge?
I am working on behalf of an innovation digital service for loyalty programs making the life of the consumer, easier. It's a mobile application and the brand backed by one of the largest Banking companies in Germany. They currently have around 100 employees, looking to scale their permanent employees.
Due to the business being built with external consultants, the business is looking to hire and expand their head office by the end of this year and are already 30 people stronger by the end of Q1. They are seeking multiple experts for this position so please feel free to apply with any colleague recommendations!
Benefits to you:
- Open culture and agile working methodology with an abundance of space for design and ideas.
- Start-up spirits with security of strong parent business.
- Above market range salaries and individual benefit packages.
- 28 days holiday, flexible working hours.
- State of the art technology stack.
- You understand the importance of automating your work so that developers can get quick feedback and possible errors quicker. Open to tools that verify source code, fuzzing and network analysis.
- Work experience with scripting languages like: Bash, python and development languages like NodeJS, Kotlin, Swift. Familiar with Azure, Kubernetes, Docker and perhaps Istio, Terraform, Ansible.
- Tackling yourself and creating tools or PoC's for the team of developers, tools making life safer.
- Design measures that will cause minor delay for users and developers, finding the right balance.
Please send me your CV and call availability to: Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role