Security Engineer- Zurich
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc120000.00 - Swiss Franc150000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-01-22 16:20:54 +0000
Would you like to work for a market-leading provider of secure communication platforms in the heart of Zurich?
I'm looking for someone who has…
- An MSc level degree and 3+ years' experience in the field of information security
- Significant experience in vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, vulnerability exploitation, fuzzing, obfuscation, forensics and static code analysis
- Excellent knowledge of various aspects of system security such as Linux (server), mobile (Android,
- iOS, etc) platforms and other client platforms (e.g. windows)
- Programming experience in at least one scripting language (e.g. perl, python) and application programming languages e.g. C++ and Java
- A strong level of English speaking and written
Who is interested in…
- Designing and implementing security for client-server applications
- Perform security code audit and research new attack vectors against my client's products
- Conduct application level security testing against their products#
- Research and stay current on mobile security threats
- Refining internal security standards
- Close work with development teams
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level. If you're interested you can either submit your CV by clicking 'apply' below or you can apply using your LinkedIn profile, which is a 2-click process (great if you're viewing this ad' on your mobile device).
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role