WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €560.00 per day
6 months ago
Working on the deployment of new infrastructure and keep in good shape the legacy one
Must have the capacity to work alone and create documentation, will need to proactively find the information needed to create these documents
3 - 4 must have skills that can be used for the CV screening:
- Deep expertise in F5
- Checkpoint expert
- Excellent cisco experience and a background in ACI
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define, design and document IT business solutions, delivering Business Solution Architecture (BSA) document, corresponding UML artefacts (i.e. Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Use Cases) and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) in support of documenting the program/project scoped IT business solution.
- Ensure that the solution architecture is compliant and aligned to the published Enterprise Architecture blueprints and product, technology and infrastructure roadmaps. Direct a design change control to ensure that all changes are considered in relation to the end-to-end design baseline. Ensure that the solution is aligned to defined scope but also positioned for future requirements.
- Review and approve design artefacts for the IT business solution (i.e. Functional Designs, Technical Designs, Interface Specifications, Data Mappings etc.), liaising with cross functional teams to achieve high quality designs.
- Co-operate with the Enterprise Architects on definition of the E2E architecture to assure the integrity, robustness and efficiency of the future E2E solutions. Identify opportunities to increase reusability and maximise cost synergies