WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
650000.00kr - 800000.00kr per annum
4 days ago
Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing Security team?
Do you want to work on critical systems that protect companies like Amazon and Adidas?
If yes, please check out the role below:
As an application security engineer will be responsible for:
- Integrating security tools, standards, and processes into the product life cycle
- Perform penetration testing against web services, API, mobile applications, On-premises, and Cloud (Azure) front-end & back-end services
- Train developers in security best practices.
- Implement security best practices based on OWASP principles and OWASP ASVS standards in the development process
- Improving and supporting application security tool deployments including static analysis and runtime testing tools.
- Improving and maintaining secure development standards.
- Supporting the incident response and architecture review processes whenever application security expertise is needed.
- Providing manual penetration testing and standards gap analysis services to internal business and technology partners.
- Managing application framework and perimeter security improvement projects.
- Supporting Vendor Security activities to ensure 3rd‐party software and development meets the Company's security standards. Review/Analyse Nuget packages (3rd party libraries)
- Integrating threat modeling practices into the product lifecycle.
- Providing security requirements for test‐driven design.
- Producing metrics reporting the state of application security programs and performance of development teams against requirements.
- Coordinate security work with the Company's SOC team
- Document Company's security approach and support in sales process/RFPs
- Assist security team with various security-related work when needed.
- B.S. in Computer or equivalent work experience as a software engineering or security practitioner.
- At least 2 years of application security and development experience
- Knowledge of application development process and principles of segregation of duties
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CSSP, CISM are desirable.
- Application security-specific certifications such as eWPT, Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE), GIAC Certified Web Application Defender (GWEB) are a plus.
- Experience with Azure or other cloud platforms is a plus.
Soft skills :
- Ability to work well with others and garner cooperation
- Aptitude for working well under pressure
- Accepting responsibility for own work
- Ability to present creative solutions to management
- Ability to multi-task
- Communicate well with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders
- Good presentation skills and the ability to build trust
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
A Security Architect is tasked with designing, building, testing, and implementing security systems within the Company's IT network (Workplace, On-premise, and Cloud environments) for the protection of both business and customer data. A Security Architect is expected to have a thorough understanding of complex IT systems and stay up to date with the latest security standards, systems, and authentication protocols, as well as best practice security products. The candidate should be knowledgeable on cloud security fundamentals(especially Azure ) and able to provide assistance to team members. Tasks Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses; developing and conducting training programs. Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates. Enhances security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members. planning, researching, and designing security architectures Performing vulnerability testing and security assessments Researching security systems and authentication protocols Developing networking requirements, reviewing the installations of firewalls, VPNs, routers Designing public key infrastructures and identity solutions Testing final security structures and reviewing applications security Work with Company's Security operations team to establish disaster recovery procedures and conducting incident response drills to support security compliance initiatives. Support Company's Security operations Center during Incident response as needed. Work closely with Enterprise Architect, Cloud Architect, and other similar roles to develop and deliver a complete security architecture solution Assist the security team with other security-related tasks as needed Collaborate and establish a working relationship with security professionals in other business units. provide feedback and help as needed for security initiatives that are driven centrally. Requirements A Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field. Extensive experience in information security preferably in security architecture Expertise in cloud architecture and security fundamentals Deep understanding of container security, cloud network fundamentals, high availability design, multi-cloud benefits/shortcomings, microservices, and serverless compute Experience moving to a DevOps and/or DevSecOps environment - Understand agile development and CI/CD pipelines Network architecture, network security, and TCP/IP Docker and Kubernetes experience CISSP, Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) and other security certifications are desirable Soft skills : Ability to work well with others and garner cooperation Aptitude for working well under pressure Accepting responsibility for own work Ability to present creative solutions to management Ability to multi-task Speak fluent English Communicate well with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders Good presentation skills and the ability to build trust Be proactive, openly share, evangelize, and advocate for the security topics The ability to work with a wide range of people from different backgrounds Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Security Manager/Architect Amsterdam For one of our clients in the Amsterdam Area, we are looking for a Security Manager/Architect. Profile We are looking for someone to join this multi-disciplinary security team and someone to lead this team. For this position, you understand how important information security is to an Enterprise organization. The main goal of the Security Manager/Architect is that the Information systems are implemented and used according to the requirements of the organization. Requirements: Create awareness around the big topic of information security Draw up the Security annual plan, coordinate it and monitor progress Experience with drafting, maintaining, and implementing a Security Architecture. Certifications CISSP / CISM Proven track record at a strategic and tactical level within Operating Information Security Set out the view on a strategic and tactical level Fluent in English; Offer Excellent base salary up to € 105K; 28+ Holidays; Flexible working hours; A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately Great pension scheme; Lease car Looking for a new challenge as a Security Manager/Architect or do you know someone who fits the profile? Any More Questions? Then you can contact Dario Mulder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0)20 305 85 59. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
For an international market leader we are looking for a Implementation Security Manager (HR) that will play a key role in analysing current state, define steps to be taken and implement solutions. The aim of the workstream is to improve organisational processes, structures, resources, and expertise to enhance and maintain cyber resilience, react to new risks, and respond to incidents. Aligning with the local and global stakeholders like the HR Directors community, global L&D and global Comp&Ben is a key factor. Tasks: - Work alongside the CyberSWAT, SALT (Security Advisory LT), HRD & global experts on designing and implementing desired measures. - Align HR processes to cyber risks. - Develop and roll out overall learning and awareness program & improve cyber skills. - Build a culture of cyber security awareness. Requirements - 10+ years project management experience, with expertise in the HR field; - Proven experience in implementation HR-related measures; - Knowledge of Cyber security and organisational challenges; - Ability to consult with and identify needs of the (r)CISO community to drive value creation; - Experience with change management. Offer - Start ASAP - 6-12 months contract with possible extension - 32-40 hours a week - You can work remote, but you have to live in the Netherlands Apply Now If you are interested in this role as an Implementation Security Manager please apply now or contact me via email@example.com or 020 305 8556. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.