WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€40000.00 - €70000.00 per annum + extra benefits
about 2 months ago
Security DevOps Engineer
In order to meet the growing internal and external needs from our client, they are looking for an experienced Security DevOps Engineer. You are responsible, together with the team, for the management of security services such as Vulnerability Management, penetration testing, Endpoint Protection, Privacy/audit automation, Secure development, Secure CI/CD & security automation. These services are developed and managed with the Security team, in accordance with the DevOps working method.
- Incident change and problem management, issue resolution and root cause analyses. Daily system and application monitoring and maintenance activities.
- Maintain system and application documentation.
- Maintain and configure environments ensuring systems will operate correctly in current and future environments.
- Develop and implement processes for secure (web) applications and systems monitoring.
- Develop and maintain the incident and change management systems.
- Experience with cloud solutions preferably: Azure, AWS or GCP;
- You have the expertise or some experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- You have extensive and demonstrable experience and are proficient in automation (PowerShell / Python);
- You have experience working in an Agile development environment and actively contribute to this;
- Problem-solving mentality;
- Team player;
- You have an excellent command of the English language (oral and written);
What do they offer:
- Competitive salary;
- More than good benefits;
- Obtaining certificates and attending training courses;
- Fun team to work in;
Looking for a new challenge as a Security DevOps Engineer or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Then you can contact Dario Mulder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to +31(0)20 305 85 59.