WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc100000 - Swiss Franc130000 per annum + + Benefits
4 months ago
Are you Spiderman ?
As in this modern day, the threat of cyber-attacks is ever present. Whether the business is a small start-up, SME, corporation, or even government authority the threat remains the same.
Now with this globally renowned IT security company that are are specialized in log management and security monitoring and well known for providing secure solutions that protect businesses of all sizes. They offer a full service from an initial audit to then designing and implementing unique cyber security solutions that stops hackers in their tracks.
In the 20+ years of successful business they have become experts in evolving with change/technology and particular industry requirements. Now 70 employees strong and with that have many long-term Swiss and international customers.
Now seeking a security consultant ready to advise customers on cyber security assessments and create a strategies for implementations of threat detection and SIEM solutions. Contributing to the further success of the company while helping customer conduct their own business efficiently and safely
Looking to add reinforcements to the team, just like the Avengers did when they added Spiderman. ….Are you Spiderman?
Exploring the day-to-day aspects
- You would be advising customers of all sizes, across industries in the areas of Cyber Security assessments and strategy.
- You create concepts through to implementation of the detection and SIEM solutions
- Implement detection mechanisms based on attack scenarios
- You can add your own value and contribute to the further development of security intelligence platform and services.
- You support the sales team with questions about SOC/SIEM
How do you make your impact ?
- You bring experience and knowledge of technical consulting within Cyber Security
- You have enthusiasm for security and want to develop professionally withing this sector
- You enjoy the customer contact and bring good communication skills
- Feel comfortable being a team player bringing a service orientated skillset while also being an independent and structured way of working
- Fluency in German and a good knowledge of English.
You can look forward to
- Long term stability in the ever growing and demanding market of cyber security
- Independent work with interesting and challenging customer projects.
- Flat hierarchies with good communication and fast decisions (7 person development team)
- Interesting challenges within the infrastructure
- Know-how sharing with SOC and audit team
- The opportunity to explore other areas of IT security (EG IT Forensics, Malware Analysis, Penetration testing)
- An employer who is the king of "work life balance" this opportunity can be tailor made to fit in perfectly with your personal life.
- Or you can enjoy the modern office space which is ideally located in a beautiful historic centre which is a short walk away from the closet train station, cafes and shopping
- Competitive salary
- + normal fringe benefits
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.