WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
New York, USA
9 months ago
Darwin Recruitment is supporting a Fortune 500 finance organisation in NYC during their search for a Senior level (IC) Security Architect.
This particular client has an internal group of experts that essentially focusses on future-looking technology. This team plans designs and prototypes the technology, hardware and software of the next generation that then interface with all facets of the market.
As a member of the Security Analytics and Identity Architecture team, in a number of settings, from the public cloud to private data centers, you can help design ways to securely identify services. You may indeed discuss matters around secret management and how providers can handle and validate identities in a number of settings while having an effect in the event of a breach. A plan for an internal public key infrastructure will be developed, focusing on making these technologies standards-driven, interoperable and available to engineers across the organization.
What does this mean for you?
This team focuses on the crucial aspects needed to carry their services to hundreds of thousands of customers every day in a safe way. You will design, develop, and optimize the customer-facing security services of Bloomberg, collaborating with numerous internal teams and external partners, helping engineers to quickly produce new technologies in a variety of infrastructure environments. The choice of technologies used to develop BeyondProd and similar kinds of zero-trust infrastructure will affect you.
You'll be trusted to:
- Take on a technical leadership role to identify service and user identity management strategies
- Promote the advancement of technology to make available to their engineer's cryptographic primitives and secret management technologies
- Help create their technological product roadmap and recognize best practices for these innovations by partnering with colleagues in the office of their CISO and in the engineering department.
- Identify security vulnerabilities, directing developers and engineers to tackle these problems
- Provide specifications for both internal development teams and external suppliers and cultivate a culture of safety awareness across engineering and product teams.
- Extensive experience in the development and implementation of infrastructure technologies relevant to security
- A highly proficient understanding of cryptographic protocols and trade-offs that need to be made in different settings
- Knowing Hashicorp Vault, AWS Secrets Manager, Azure Key Vault, and other secret management technologies for both on-premise and public cloud applications
- A good background in working with UNIX based systems
- A hands-on, team-oriented approach, based on consensus building and management through influence
Nice to haves:
- An awareness of the complexities of running trusted technology in both on-site and public cloud settings.
- Realistic cryptographic and key management expertise, as well as understanding threats to the security of embedded devices
- Experience in the management of classified main materials in HSMs, if applicable
- Exposure to technologies such as SPIFFE, OPA and some of the incipient implementations of these technologies
Our client has a very high bar for talent and these roles are business-critical so the requirements are tight and they will naturally choose the most skilled person for the role. With that in mind, we have a very generous budget in place for the right person so if you're interested in a move, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org / +1 617 480 9327
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.