WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€40000.00 - €60000.00 per annum + extra benefits
10 months ago
For one of our clients in the Amsterdam Area, we are looking for a Security Analyst.
We are looking for someone to join this multi-disciplinary security team, someone who sees supporting our client in the field of security as a challenge.
In the position of a security analyst, you will find yourself between two roles with the following primary responsibilities:
- Management of the SIEM solution, performing incidents response and remediation
- Assist in the correct programming and execution of the information security measures that stem from our client security policies and compliance mandates.
As a security analyst you
- Coordinate, prioritize and differentiate between potential intrusion attempts and false alarms. Monitoring and analyzing events with our Security Information Event Monitoring (SIEM) system;
- Create custom search queries and dashboards in the SIEM;
- Discover and analyze all classes of malicious attacks on different networks/systems, providing analysis from logs and utilizing tools (automated and manual methods) to provide recommendations for remediation;
- Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incidents.
- Monitor SIEM and related security technologies to detect and evaluate security events. SIEM content Analysis, Development, and Testing;
- Correlate and analyze security events;
- Perform incident response coordinating with various of teams and identifying the route cause and necessary containment actions. Demonstrate current experience with network intrusion detection and response operations (Protect, Defend, Respond and Sustain methodology);
- Identify indicators of compromise (IOCs), suspicious events, and other malicious tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs);
- You are fluent in English;
- Excellent base salary up to € 60K;
- 25+ Holidays (can buy and sell);
- Flexible working hours;
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- Great pension scheme;
- NS Business Card;
Looking for a new challenge as a Security Analyst or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Any More Questions?
Then you can contact Dario Mulder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to +31(0)20 305 85 59.