WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc120000 - Swiss Franc135000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Our client is a growing and dynamic business operating in the global finance market. They are at the forefront of bringing real innovation into the industry through Blockchain / DLT solutions which they believe will transform finance.
Our clients vision is simply to make financial products more relevant, accessible and affordable. They have a flat management structure with a start-up mentality and are very ambitious; they want determined and enthusiastic people to share our vision and join them on this journey of innovation.
What You Will Do
- You have internalized the principles of agile software development and you easily navigate teams through the Scrum and Kanban process.
- You are both able to build new teams by introducing its members into the agile methodology and help existing teams in becoming self-organized and cross functional.
- You support the team and the PO in setting up and maintaining a "DEEP" backlog. You facilitate all rituals of the Scrum and Kanban process.
- Your agile toolbox is full of techniques and formats that help your teams to understand the requirements and determine the best approach for a technical solution.
- You never expect your environment to be perfect, but you are striving to create an environment for motivation, high pace and continuous improvement, where teams are able to increase its level of maturity.
- You make sure, your teams incrementally and consistently deliver working software to stakeholders and customers.
- You identify impediments early and immediately start finding solutions with the team to solve all blockers.
- You pave the way for a culture of learning and know-how exchange.
- The organization and all consumers of your software are always up-to-date reading your reports and a transparent and easy to access documentation.
- You are a targeted and problem-solving person, eager to create value to the customer.
What you will bring on a professional level
- Great organizational talent and skill
- Experience with Atlassian tools, Jira, Bitbucket,
- Knowledge of Java software development
- Knowledge of blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology
- Optional: basic knowledge of the finance industry
and on a personal level
- Willingness to learn and adopt new areas of business knowledge
- A go-getter with a "can-do" attitude
- An effective problem solver with the ability to deal with constraints and ambiguity and still find solutions.
- Ability to work under challenging conditions and timescale, to demonstrate and model resilience.
- Able to work flexibly and enjoy working in a constantly changing environment.
- Must be able to self-manage and deliver on a range of concurrent projects and priorities.
What we offer
- Offers a competitive package including flexible working time and location & sabbatical programme
- You will work with a great bunch of people who are really making history in central Zurich
- Corda certification as part of your onboarding
You must hold a valid EU passport.
To learn more just 2-click apply or contact me directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org