£110000 - £135000 per year|
IT Project Management
- You are a passionate Scrum Master and motivate the team
- Organization and moderation of Scrum events (daily, sprint planning, retro, etc.)
- tasks of scaled agility (e.g. participating in PI planning, supporting RTE, etc.)
- Communicating the agile working method and rules to your team members
- Good knowledge of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.)
- You are an empathetic, team-oriented and quality-conscious personality
- In addition to a high level of moderation and communication skills, you bring steadfastness, solution orientation and negotiation skills
- You have good oral and written expression in German (C1) and a good basis in English (B1)
- Completed further training courses in agile methods are an advantage (e.g. Professional Scrum Master (scrum.org), Certified ScrumMaster (ScrumAlliance), SAFe Scrum Master)
- Good knowledge of tools such as miro, O365, Confluence and JIRA would be an advantage
- Proof of practice (at least one project) of a coordinating role in an agile team (e.g. Scrum Master, Product Owner, DEV Lead)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
IT Business Analyst -Top-ranking Co.-
Business Analyst (The top-ranking lease company) Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL I am...
Project Manager/ Cloud Migration
We are looking for a Dutch speaker Project manager who is specialized in cloud migrations! Roles and responsibilities: Leading and...
Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager (20/h per week) We are seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to join our international's client team....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.