WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
We are looking for a Scrum Master to support our client in Zurich. An interesting daily work routine in a successful team awaits you.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months (very high chance for extension)
- Workload: 100%
* Coach and develop Scrum based Squads to be self-organized, and helping to remove their impediments
* Support a Product Owner setting goals, scope for the Squads and supporting product backlog management
* Work with Squads to embed and reinforce Agile practices and behaviours: Lead and facilitate various Scrum ceremonies, such as sprint closing and planning, stand ups, retrospectives; Provide constructive feedback to team members to increase Agile maturity
* Support the Product Owner maintain and refine the product backlog: Review and manage backlog items to ensure the latest work status is captured and updated as appropriate; Ensure work is appropriately balanced across the team and that all work is captured within the backlog
* Enable the organization's Agile way of working: Model behaviours to support the organization's Agile transformation; Actively create and maintain an atmosphere and culture within Squads based on the Agile leadership behaviours
* Identify continuous improvement opportunities and best practices to progress the work of the Squads: Engage with Chapter Leads to help identify and deliver against training needs to support Agile practices; Engage with individual Squad members to identify opportunities to improve
* More than 3 years experience working with Agile teams following Scrum and Kanban methodologies, and strong understanding of Agile practices, tools and techniques
* Capability to understand and speak the Engineer's language and understand the wider context of their day-to-day engineering work
* A continuous improvement mind-set and dedication to uncovering better ways of working
* Ability to influence behavior without having formal organizational hierarchy
* Excellent communications and people-interaction skills
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.