WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
5 months ago
For a global leader we are looking for a Scrum Master. You will be part of building a new Center of Excellence (CoE) and will be working closely with business analysts, product owners and Salesforce to implement, tweak and continuously improve their CRM. If this sound interesting, please apply now!
· Building a high performing team to deliver maximum value to the business.
· Your task is to ensure the team lives Agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices that are agreed on.
· Establishing an environment where the team can be effective.
· Have a coordinating role in managing dependencies between teams within the different Center of Excellences.
· Depending on your experience you will be responsible for one or multiple teams.
· Important is that you are Agile minded and understand the Agile principles, but more important is that you add value by coaching the team(s) to higher levels of maturity with your energetic, proactive and solution-oriented attitude.
· Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
· Guiding the team and organization from scratch on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to deliver the product.
· Doing everything possible to ensure delighting internal customers.
· 5+ years experience in a similar role
· Experience in an international environment with different cultural backgrounds.
· Experience with Change management: knows how to bridge different point of views/interests.
· Experience with teams working with Salesforce or low code platforms.
· Coaching based on Agile Principles, is continuously seeking how to improve.
· Start asap.
· 6-12 months with extension.
· You can work fully remote, but you have to live in the Netherlands.
· 32-40 hours per week.
If you are interested in this position a Scrum Master please apply now or contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203050061.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.