WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
4 months ago
* Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
* Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently.
* Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
* Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories.
* Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
* Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns.
* Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
* Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
* Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
* Analyze customer orders, set delivery priorities and make scheduled adjustments to meet timely delivery goals.
* Report delivery status to customers and develop required delivery documentations.
Skills Requirements - Essential
* Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products;
* Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
* Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
* Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
Skills Requirements - Desirable
* Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
* Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
* Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
* Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
* Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
* Previous experience as a team lead
* Excellent communication and mentoring skills
* Project management
Qualifications - Essential
* First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
Qualifications - Desirable
* Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.