WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
2 months ago
The main function of a scrum master is to guide a team to use Agile and Scrum practices and values to meet customer needs. The typical Scrum master coaches a team to perform all task according to scrum processes.
- leading service projects of strategic importance together with different product owners
- improving your team's productivity by establishing an effective agile working framework
- collaborating closely with different product owners and supporting them to create and prioritize the product backlog
- organizing and facilitating Scrum ceremonies: Daily Scrum, Planning and the Scrum Review; you organize team retrospectives, specifically to continuously improve collaboration
- Encouraging and coaching the team to improve themselves by identifying & implementing measurements for improvement
- maintaining project progress by early mitigation of project risks, keeping deadlines, budget and scope under control
- removing barriers between all roles and facilitating close collaboration and scrum events by encouraging co-creation and cross-functional-collaboration
- Abilities as Agile Coach? As part of your role you establish, implement and facilitate a quarterly Program Increment Planning for the Unit Head Service Projects. Furthermore you drive the agile transformation within Corporate Real Estate Services and act as inspiring ambassador for new ways of working.
- Multiple years of professional experience within the financial industry or within consulting
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a scrum master
- Strong skills and experience in agile project management and frameworks (SCRUM, Kanban, JIRA, Spotify, SAFe, LeSS)
- Excellent knowledge of the Scrum framework and Scrum's roles, artefacts, events and rules
- Motivating and inspiring personality with a good portion of humour that is at ease in communicating and presenting on different levels of hierarchy
- Strong can-do mentality with an entrepreneurial approach, a solution oriented as well as cross-functional attitude
- High willingness to perform and take over responsibility by demonstrating independent working style and willingness to learn
- Down to earth team player that sets team goals over own credit
- Proficiency in English (German is highly beneficial)
- University degree, Scrum Master certification is a prerequisite
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.