WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc800.00 - Swiss Franc900 per day
about 1 month ago
Senior Scrum Master
Are you a change agent with a passion for working with people and teams to help them improve and deliver their best work? As experienced Scrum Master, you will work as a credible Servant Leader for the Product Owner, Product Area Lead, Chapter Leads and the Squad Members. You will support the work of the Squad(s) by maintaining the backlog and facilitating Scrum ceremonies like stand ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives. You will ensure team performance is monitored through the Squad's dashboard and help identify continuous improvement opportunities to help the team work better and smarter. As a catalyst, you drive improvements and changes to positively challenge the norm where the issues are outside of a squads' control. You support process improvements within a Product Area or on complex issues.
On this role, you:
- Are a servant leader with high emotional intelligence
- Coach and develop Scrum based Squad(s) to be self-organized, and helping to remove their impediments
- Are a Change agent with passion for working with people and squads to help them improve and deliver their best work
- Help the squad to keep focus. E.g. by acting as a buffer between external distractions and the squad
- Support a Product Owner setting goals, scope for the Squad(s) and supporting product backlog management
- Contribute to the Product Area with proficient coaching & mentoring skills
- Mediate through conflicts, help the squad to make decisions, and encourage leadership in others
- Fosters self-organization, collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge about Agile frameworks and its principles
- Support and promote a feedback culture based on the Scrum values (commitment, courage, focus, openness and respect)
- Support a culture of continuous improvement of the squad's processes and productivity
- Exchange ideas and issues with other Scrum Masters, nurturing internal Agile community and Chapter/Community of Practice
- Work with Squad(s) to embed and reinforce Agile practices and behaviours
- Lead and facilitate various Scrum ceremonies, such as sprint closing and planning, stand ups, retrospectives
- Provide constructive feedback to team members to increase Agile maturity
- Support the Product Owner maintain and refine the product backlog
- Review and manage backlog items to ensure the latest work status is captured and updated as appropriate
- Ensure work is appropriately balanced across the team and that all work is captured within the backlog
- Enable the organization's Agile way of working
- Model behaviours to support the organization's Agile transformation
- Actively create and maintain an atmosphere and culture within Squad(s) based on the Agile leadership behaviours
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and best practices to progress the work of the Squad(s)
- Engage with Chapter Leads to help identify and deliver against training needs to support Agile practices
- Engage with individual Squad members to identify opportunities to improve
- More than 5 years experience working with Agile teams and understanding of Agile practices
- Experience with Scrum (and Kanban) methodologies, tools and techniques
- Capability to understand and speak the Engineer's language and understand the wider context of their day-to-day engineering work
- A continuous improvement mind-set and dedication to uncovering better ways of working.
- Ability to influence behavior without having formal organizational hierarchy
- Excellent communications and people-interaction skills
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.