WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
23 days ago
Scrum Master - Agile, SAFe, Digital, Telecoms
Darwin AG are partnered with a company in Zurich currently undergoing a large Digital Transformation and are setting up 3 new teams from April. I am looking to hire 3 Scrum Masters on a contract basis who is able to work onsite on an initial 6 month contract (high chance to extend into 2020) starting from early to mid-April.
- Provide support/guidance for Scrum teams to adhere to Agile principles/practices
- Organise and facilitate meetings, demos and enable decision-making processes. Including sprint backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily stand-ups and sprint reviews
- Coach the team to higher levels of Scrum maturity if/when required
- Support the team with SAFe practices
- Work with Product Owners to support short and long term product planning
- At least 2 years project experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience with Scrum/Agile tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Certified SCRUM Master
- SAFe Agile Certification
- English speaking, German speaking a plus
Please contact me with an updated CV and rate expectations to email@example.com if you are interested.
Release Train Manager with strong scrum experience required for a contract position in the Netherlands Top 3 technical non-negotiable skills that you will look for in the CV Agile, Scrum, Safe certified JIRA, Excel master Delivery driven (every 4 weeks deliver a release) Daily tasks of the candidate Manage backlog of stories Manage different suppliers Report / Maintain JIRA/Excel up to date to daily follow up on stories Daily / Monthly planning Drive grooming sessions to solve issues Biggest expecting challenges for the candidate Handson with affinity with the content - not looking for (project) manager or Scrum Master Planning is fixed but the content not - get as much as possible deliverables planned in the 4 weeks period with right quality, approvals of whole organization and dependency management Expected results of the candidate Weekly Release Train plan updated with all stakeholders and deliver 4 weeks releases to countries (plan, design, develop, test, trial, launch)