Amsterdam, North Holland , Negotiable
2019-07-03 08:20:24 +0100
The leading Telecom company is looking for a Scrum Master to make their team even stronger.
Contract Length: ASAP-Dec initially with 2 years extension
The individual in this role would be responsible for overseeing our Service Monitoring team and working under the agile methodology. We are seeking a candidate who has proven leadership skills, the ability to think critically and problem-solve, and a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met.
- This person will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of the Service Monitoring deployment across all our Services
- Helps the team and the organization to apply agile methodologies in order to provide added value to the customer
- Integrate technology into employee workflows to increase the speed and accuracy of changes to improve the results of these work processes, emphasizing continuous improvement
- Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing
- Facilitate the rituals and discipline the team in doing so: backlog refinement, sprint planning, stand-up , sprint review, sprint retrospective
- Support the L2 Operations team with the maintenance of the in-life Service Monitoring backlog
- Ensure transparency towards stakeholders (Management Team) through monthly status reports and present to upper management the progress of the Service monitoring gaps
- Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout the Service Monitoring Release lifecycle
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least 2 years' experience in Telecoms/ISP
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban
- First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM )
Ability to work in a matrix organization drawing on resources from non-direct reports and contracted programmers
- Understanding of development and programming methodology, scrum master, sprint cycles and planning, agile development
- In-depth knowledge of Linux
Interested? Please click the apply button or send your CV to email@example.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role