WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
11 months ago
2 yrs extension
The leading Telecom company is looking for a Scrum Master to make their team even stronger.
Contract Length: ASAP-Dec initially with 2 years extension
The individual in this role would be responsible for overseeing our Service Monitoring team and working under the agile methodology. We are seeking a candidate who has proven leadership skills, the ability to think critically and problem-solve, and a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met.
- This person will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of the Service Monitoring deployment across all our Services
- Helps the team and the organization to apply agile methodologies in order to provide added value to the customer
- Integrate technology into employee workflows to increase the speed and accuracy of changes to improve the results of these work processes, emphasizing continuous improvement
- Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing
- Facilitate the rituals and discipline the team in doing so: backlog refinement, sprint planning, stand-up , sprint review, sprint retrospective
- Support the L2 Operations team with the maintenance of the in-life Service Monitoring backlog
- Ensure transparency towards stakeholders (Management Team) through monthly status reports and present to upper management the progress of the Service monitoring gaps
- Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout the Service Monitoring Release lifecycle
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least 2 years' experience in Telecoms/ISP
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban
- First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM )
Ability to work in a matrix organization drawing on resources from non-direct reports and contracted programmers
- Understanding of development and programming methodology, scrum master, sprint cycles and planning, agile development
- In-depth knowledge of Linux
Interested? Please click the apply button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org