WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€55000.00 - €78000.00 per annum + extra benefits
8 months ago
Senior SCCM Engineer/Administrator
For one of our clients in the Amsterdam Area, we are looking for a Senior SCCM Engineer/Administrator to join the team. Our client is looking for someone with 12+ years working with the deployment of SCCM in Enterprise organizations.
For this position, the engineer is primarily focused on the worldwide infrastructure of our client. The (Senior) SCCM engineer will play a lead role in operational infrastructure issues The SCCM engineer is responsible for maintaining and improving the operational steady state of the SCCM infrastructure which is utilized in the organization for server deployment. The engineer is a go-getter and takes firm and decisive action when needed. You can make decisions independently and give consultation to colleagues in the business. Also, it is important that a Senior SCCM Engineer identifies and assigns roles and responsibilities, so the best service is delivered to the client. Managing a client's expectation is also extremely important for this position.
We are looking for someone whose profile embodies:
- 12+years in complex Enterprise environments;
- Understanding of ITIL, SLA's and KPI's;
- Exchange, SQL Server, Lync, IIS, Office 365, AD, SCOM;
- Knowledge of firewalling and load balancers are considered a plus;
- Good knowledge of technology architecture in enterprise environments;
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbally and in writing, Dutch-speaking is a big plus;
- Excellent base salary up to € 75K;
- 25+ Holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- Laptop and phone to choose;
- Great pension scheme;
- Lease car
Looking for a new challenge as a Senior SCCM Engineer/Administrator or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Any More Questions?
Then you can contact Dario Mulder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to +31(0)20 305 85 59.