Scala Developer - Scale-up in security - 71K
Amsterdam, North Holland , €50000 - €71000 per annum + Full benefits package
2019-04-19 12:02:30 +0100
Digital, Back-end, Full Stack, Java, Scala
Innovation, security industry, great family atmosphere, big data, Scale-up business, and a complex platform; all part of this job located in a modern office in the city of Amsterdam. Sound too good to be true?
My exclusive client is a fast-moving technology business building a media platform for a massive international audience! They are looking to add a Scala Developer to their Dev team where you will be closely working with the data team, existing of skilled and talented software developers, data engineers and data scientists.
If this sounds like what you're looking for; don't wait, send me your CV and I will get in touch!
Scala Developer - The function?
- Working in an international, dynamic and talented team of software engineers
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company
- Act as a technical contact point between internal and external parties to help best define requirements
- Guide younger team members to aid their evolution and learning
- Be involved in the products' architecture and design
- Improve Scala backend applications by business requirements or innovative features
- Contribute to the software platform which needs to be ready for implementing machine learning systems
Scala Developer - Profile
- A proven track record as a functional programmer
- Strong experience in Scala
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- A curious mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore!
- Fluent knowledge of English
Scala Developer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside people who share your passion for functional programming for the creative and innovative
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to €71.000 per year
- A secondary benefits package which includes a fully funded pension plan, training package, and well-equipped work stations (toolset is free of choice!)
- To work in tailor-made, highly equipped and modern offices in Amsterdam!
- Fast-moving &-growing working environment
- Clear career perspectives because of company growth
- Lunch served by company-chef and lot's of events and drinks
Got interested? Hit apply!
Looking for something else in Scala or Data Engineering? Contact me @
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 58 541
Managing This Role
Coming from a background in IT Recruitment, I joined Darwin in April 2016 as Recruitment Consultant for the Netherlands. After a great and successful year, I was promoted to Exe...Daniel's Full Bio