Scala Developer - Fintech - Smart Data - €70K
Amsterdam, North Holland , €50000.00 - €70000.00 per annum
2019-02-27 11:59:39 +0000
Digital, Data, Back-end, Java, Scala, Data Engineering
A proven multinational, active in over 40 countries, an established specialist in Fintech, is looking to reinforce their experienced Smart Data team with a Scala Developer. The company is providing full-scale data solutions to their internal services worldwide.
They have enjoyed impressive success and growth in the last years, winning multiple awards for their work and have grown to over 60K employees worldwide. This organization can provide you with a perfect work-life balance enjoying a high quality of life in the area of Amsterdam
Scala Software Developer - What's expected of you?
You and the team will be responsible for the full-cycle development and maintenance of various data interfaces managing, monitoring, transforming and loading data from thousands of sources. The software solutions are built in Scala using various libraries and frameworks. Furthermore, you will be:
- Playing a key role in the development team constantly looking for creative ways to improve the service and products
- Working on projects alongside colleagues who share your passion for technology with Agile software development methodologies
- Use your strong Functional Programming skills to consistently deliver quality code
- Take ownership of design, implementation, test, documentation, etc…
Scala Software Developer - Your profile?
- A proven track record as a software developer (at least 3 years of professional experience)
- Knowledge of FP and OO
- Experience in Java, Scala, AWS, Elasticsearch, Spark, Postgres or MySQL
- You speak fluent English, Dutch is a plus but not a requirement
Scala Software Developer - The offer!
- Be part of the company functioning at the highest level in their domain
- An annual salary which can range between 45.000€ to 70.000€, depending on your current expertise
- High bonuses, high mobility budget, and extra benefits
- A secondary package which includes a pension plan, transport costs, and health insurance
- A role in a one their 20! Agile DevOps teams and an easily accessible office in Amsterdam
- A varied job in a small and highly-collaborative team with many opportunities for career moves
- The R&D department is driven but also a challenging environment. All your colleagues are enthusiastic and always looking to improve the quality of software solutions.
- Perfect environment to live and work with your whole family!
So, I guess you're convinced? Next step is hit apply! Or contact me via phone or email or questions about this or other open roles:
Daniel, Executive Consultant specialized in Scala
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role