Scala Developer - eCommerce - Angular/MongoDB - 55K
Utrecht, Netherlands , €40000 - €55000 per annum + excellent package with 25 holidays
2018-05-18 11:31:38 +0100
Digital, Data, Back-end, Full Stack, Scala, Data Engineering
Innovative services, eCommerce platform, and senior-/ highly skilled software engineer as colleagues; all located in a modern office near Utrecht. Sounds good right?
My exclusive client is a multinational technology company specialised in developing eCommerce platforms for a massive international audience! They are looking to add a mid-level Scala developer to their Agile DevOps team. It's a comfortable working environment where you can work both independently and in collaborative teams. They have an open culture, flat hierarchy and development of their products are complex and challenging.
If this sounds like what you're looking for; don't wait, send me your CV and I will get in touch! email@example.com
Scala Developer - The role
- As a software engineer in one of the 5 Agile DevOps teams, you will be working in an international, dynamic and open working environment.
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to improve the performance, scalability, and availability of the eCommerce services
- Guide younger team members to aid their evolution and learning
- Be involved in the products' architecture and design
- Cutting edge projects using a modern tech stack (Scala, Angular, MongoDB, Docker, Git)
- As the company has a flat hierarchy you will report directly to the CIO
Scala Developer - Profile
- A successful proven track record in functional programming (Scala, Clojure, Haskell)
- Interested in working with Akka, Spray, Play, Cats, REST, Angular, MongoDB
- Background in Java is much appreciated
- A curious mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore!
- Fluent knowledge of English
- A valid work permit or European nationality since we can't offer VISA sponsorship
Scala Developer - On offer
- A chance to work alongside people who share your passion for the creative and innovative
- A competitive annual salary which can go up to 55.000€ per year
- A secondary benefits package which includes a fully funded pension plan, health insurance, training packages, 25 holidays and sensationally equipped workstations
- To work in tailor-made, highly equipped and modern office near the city of Utrecht
- Free choice of your toolset: laptop, phone, etc...
- International working environment
Got interested, or looking for something else in Scala? Hit Apply or contact me @ Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / +31(0)20 30 58 541
Managing This Role
Coming from a background in IT Recruitment, I joined Darwin in April 2016 as Recruitment Consultant for the Netherlands. After a great and successful year, I was promoted to Exe...Daniel's Full Bio