Scala Developer - AKKA/ AWS/ Docker - Startup - 60K
Amsterdam, North Holland , €50000 - €60000 per annum + + benefits
2018-04-24 07:00:13 +0100
Digital, Back-end, Full Stack, Scala
Innovation, 100% Scala backend, security, AWS and a dynamic working environment; all part of this start-up job located in a new office in the city of Amsterdam. Sound too good to be true?
My exclusive client is a fast-moving technology business building a platform for customer services! They are looking to add an experienced Scala Developer to their Dev team where you will be closely working with the skilled Scala software engineers, frontend developers and the products' stakeholders.
If this sounds like what you're looking for; don't wait, send me your CV and I will get in touch!
Scala Developer - The function?
- Working in an international, dynamic and talented team of software engineers
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company
- Act as a technical contact point between internal and external parties to help best define requirements
- Guide younger team members to aid their evolution and learning
- Be involved in the products' architecture and design
- Improve Scala backend applications by business requirements or innovative features
- Contribute to the software platform which needs to be ready for high-traffic customer services
Scala Developer - Profile
- A proven track record as a functional programmer
- Strong experience in Scala
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Knowledge of at least one of the following technologies: AWS, Docker, TypeScript, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, ScalaZ, Cats, NoSQL, PostgreSQL
- A curious mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore!
- Fluent knowledge of English
Scala Developer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside people who share your passion for the creative and innovative
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to 60.000€ per year
- A secondary benefits package which includes a fully funded pension plan, training packages, and sensationally equipped workstations
- To work in tailor-made, highly equipped and modern offices in Amsterdam!
- Fast-moving &-growing working environment
- Clear career perspectives because of company growth
- Lunch served by company-chef and lot's of events and drinks
Got interested, hit apply! Or looking for something else in Scala. or in Java? Contact me @
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / +31(0)20 30 585 41
Managing This Role
Coming from a background in IT Recruitment, I joined Darwin in April 2016 as Recruitment Consultant for the Netherlands. After a great and successful year, I was promoted to Exe...Daniel's Full Bio