City of London, London , £50000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
2017-09-14 14:50:29 +0100
I'm currently looking for Scala developers to join one of the world's leading mobile game analytics platform.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation who use the latest cutting edge technologies and embrace the use of functional programming. My client allow developers to improve games & provide behavioural insights and key performance metrics.
For Scala Developers, this is a brilliant chance to work with like-minded individuals, raise your personal profile and develop your technical understanding whilst building your career working closely with the CTO.
- Drive the technical architecture evolution within the team
- Contemplate ways to improve the development process
- Guarantee code quality and participate in coding reviews
- Maintain & improve existing services
The minimum skills required for this role are as follows:
- Scala experience essential
- Experienced with maintaining production-grade systems
- Enthusiastic about unit testing and end-to-end testing
Desirable skills/experiences for this role are as follows:
- Knowledge of other languages (Erlang, Java, Python or C++)
- Scripting knowledge (Python, Shell Scripts)
- Big-Data Tech (Hadoop, Spark, Hive etc.)
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then contact me on Hashim.firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing This Role
Specialising in Java & Scala Consultancy. I provide niche highly skilled developers & engineers to various clients all over the UK. I have recently moved into the wo...Hashim's Full Bio