WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €80.00 per annum
21 days ago
Are you a dedicated SAS consultant who is keen to get involved in a wide range of projects?
Are you someone that doesn't want to be stuck on one task and enjoys a role with huge variety?
What about the chance to work for an international company with offices in 13 different countries?
- You have an MA or MSc in management sciences, applied economics or computer sciences (PRM or FRM certification is a plus)
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Financial Services in the banking sector
- You are familiar with banking products: retail and non-retail
- You have a first hands-on experience in the following areas: regulatory reporting, Basel III, credit risk calculation, etc. and are familiar with the related regulations
- You are familiar with Data Modelling, ETL, database management systems and BI reporting tools
- You have good functional skills for the implementation of software solutions and you are an advanced user of risk-centric software e.g. of SAS (SAS CRMB expertise is a plus), Moody's (Risk Authority) and/or Wolters Kluwer (e.g. RiskPro)
- You have good technical skills: SAS Base, SAS Enterprise Guide, SQL Server, etc.
- You are fluent in Dutch (both verbal and written).
- You are able to work autonomously in a result-oriented environment
You're interested in:
· 6 months initial contract
· Very good hourly rate
· Amsterdam office, 5-minute walk from the station
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or message me via LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/stephanabhaya