SAP FICO Functional Consultant
SAP FICO Functional Consultant.
SAP FICO Functional Consultant
What will you be doing?
- Reproduce errors, issues and/or bugs as a part of issue investigation to determine whether the issue is a product issue or an enhancement request and propose solutions within the SLA guidelines;
- Monitor the daily production process flows;
- Propose improvements and adjustments in the support process and application landscape and submit 'Change Requests' based on this;
- Indicate priority in the issues to be dealt with on the basis of necessity, desirability and costs;
- Coordinate maintenance releases. Ensure correct prioritization of the bug fixes to be scheduled and arrange communication (including announcements and release notes) about the maintenance release.
- Make proposals for changes to the functionality in the landscape to Team Manager and fellow senior Enterprise Software Engineers;
- Explore the possibilities of the application and keep track of market developments.
- Work with other departments to produce and maintain technical, user, and training material in accordance with the company's documentation standards.
- Prioritize business changes and plan (parts of) changes in releases/sprints based on priority, availability of resources and in agreement with Business Analysts, other product owners and supplier
- Perform the intake of 'Change Requests' and translate the desired changes into requirements, specifications or solutions and record these in the agreed deliverables;
- Ensure the implementation of these solutions, including the associated adjustments in the (functional) documentation;
- Take care of the testing and acceptance of new or changed functionalities within the subject area;
- Instruct your fellow Enterprise Software Engineers and key-users in the use of the new or changed functionality;
- Take initiatives to simplify and optimize processes and procedures;
- Advise on the use of, the design of and the adjustments to the functional landscape;
- Coordinate the implementation of software on acceptance and production environments with external developers;
- Lead projects (large CR's) within the subject area;
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You have 7+ years of experience as a SAP FICO functional consultant
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You are flexible and stress resistant;
- You have experience with application development and management processes;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies is a plus;
- You are able to chair key- user meetings;
- You are a team player;
- You have experience with system testing and also project and release work;
- You are familiar with ASL/BiSL and ITIL;
- You have knowledge of process and information analysis methods and techniques
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply NowJoão Reis
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Senior Functional Solution Architect
Apply Now What you will bring Strong relationship building skills including the ability to relate constructively to all levels of...
Senior Data Governance Analyst
Apply Now Who We Are Looking For We are seeking a hard-working Senior Data Governance Analyst who is able to...
Lead Data Engineer
Apply Now You will Collaborate with peers on strategies definition and address cross team concerns Enable your teams, peers and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.