WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
14 days ago
We are looking for people who are passionate about data and building data warehouse platforms and enjoys solving complex analytical problems.
- Experience with SAP FI
- Experience with data management or similar
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Stakeholder and project management experience
- Experience modeling for a big data analytics environment, cloud databases like Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift or Snowflake (+)
- An eye for automation and instrumentation in all data-related aspects (+)
- Demonstrated experience with implementation of multiple modeling techniques (star schema, data vault, snowflake, etc.) (+)
- Own solution architecture and deliver against agreed solution template
- Work Closely with the risk and finance departments and be the SME on SAP FI
- Drive decision making to align on same solution and avoid deviation from solution template.
- Experience with SAP technologies (data acquisition using DBConnect, SDA, SDI), Native HANA modeling, Authorizations and access design, ODBC connectivity to models
- Hands-on design and implementation of data sourcing from various systems (approx. 30+) and providing this data to a central consuming application.
- Communication between data management and data platform tribes making sure all parties aligned, think out of the box and continuously take the initiative to improve
Do you see yourself fit?
Apply now and we'll get in touch.
We are looking for a Data Architect in the UK with specific skills for Strong data architecture, Azure platform, data modelling, data warehousing & pipeline experience. You Have: Excellent data modelling skills, and a solid understanding of what makes a robust and scalable data architecture Solid understanding of technologies involved in data management (data base management systems, data services, etc.) Experience and good skills in business and IM/IT requirements gathering and business analysis Experience and skills in developing artifacts for all architecture domains: i.e. phase A-E of TOGAF ADM Interest to work business segment wide as well as specific capability (solution) focused. Big Data Design experience - including implementing solutions using Hadoop, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure DWH and NoSQL Database technologies. Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Big Data or equivalent certification Strong data architecture, data modelling, data warehousing, data pipeline experience Experience working with Agile methodologies (SCRUM) and tooling MS TFS, JIRA, GIT Plus: Experience with SAP PowerDesigner Experience working with SAP Marketing Business knowledge seen as advantage. This involves working for large corporates with focus B2B and B2C businesses. Interested? See yourself fit? Apply now and we'll get in touch.
We are looking for a Seasoned architect with 12+ years' experience, and 5-7 years of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) solution architecture experience If that is you, please get in touch! About you: Consult and design sites using other Adobe Marketing Cloud products and external application. Ability to drive alignment and enterprise optimization across different disciplines Deep experience on Adobe AEM 6 or higher Solid understanding of all Adobe CQ building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc., and the CQ development and deployment process. Experience of AEM migration to Cloud Knowledge of Cloud concepts like Azure or AWS (Additional value) Experience in Integrating with Adobe cloud services. Experience in implementing SPA components. Experience in working with eCommerce platform (strong preference in back end integration) Working experience in DEVOPS model and consult release management processes. Should possess strong knowledge in preparing reference architecture across all of its components from an Application, Data, Security, Integration, Technical architecture etc You will be: required to prepare logical and conceptual architecture model across on Adobe Marketing Cloud expected to be skilled in functional configuration, testing, system integration/interfaces, data migration, implementation and Governance of the all of the modules below within the Adobe Global Platform so that he/she is able to guide others Expected to lead on the business change activities for Stakeholder Management, Leadership alignment See yourself fit? Apply now and we'll get in touch!