Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator
Berlin, Germany , €600 - €700 per day + Negotiable
2018-03-12 11:24:05 +0000
-Creating Journeys within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
-The point of contact for all marketing cloud topics.
-Set up testing scenarios on the existing journeys to optimize the output of given communication streams
-Day to day maintenance of all existing campaigns in addition to setting up new ones and optimizing existing campaigns
-You will work together with conceptual CRM managers internal and external and provide monitoring and target audience information to them
-In addition, you work closely with in-house technology stakeholders and will establish the extension of our given data model upon requirement
-You contact marketing cloud agencies offering the customers services and manage their resources as your extended support for all marketing cloud topics
-You are willed to leverage your already gained knowledge towards internal colleagues within the CRM team
What you bring:
- 1+ year of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Strong in technological conception combined with a passion to take responsibility for communication automations until they are set live
- Understand complexity and translate to data requirements including the know how to extend existing data models
- You always search for new challenges, getting new things done within the marketing cloud environment.
- Great communication skills with structured and independent working style
- Exceptional remuneration model
- Vast responsibilities and also a broad design leeway
- Amazing product and team
***Contract until the 31st of December 2018***
Managing This Role
I'm the Salesforce Contract Specialist at Darwin working with the German Contracts team. With a growing amount of companies turning to the Cloud it is my job to assist my client...Courtney's Full Bio