WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc140000.00 - Swiss Franc170000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Second largest multinational professional services network in the world. 3,200 employees from 72 countries. Diverse office environment. Innovative and modern in thought and location. Flexible working and further education support.
Our client is one of the Big Four auditors and the second largest professional services firm in the world. In Switzerland alone, they employ 3,200 talented people from 72 countries and value diversity and multi-culturalism. They have a huge network of clients in the industries of Retail, Energy, Finance, Health, Pharmaceuticals, Sports, Hospitality, Telecommunications, Public and Processing.
They are looking for a Salesforce Director to join their team.
- Acquiring new projects and support the further development of the range of services for the Salesforce area
- Lead and accompany Salesforce-based front office transformation programs for multiple customers in various industries in the area of sales and marketing
- Develop creative, high-quality solutions to customers' challenging problems
- Implementing existing Salesforce solution modules and go beyond the standard in Salesforce.
- Conducting industry, market, competition and process analysis, including developing business cases and understanding the underlying ROI
- Developing customer-oriented operating models and understand customer trends across industries
- Working as part of an inspiring team in an international network and have access to first-class Salesforce specialists in your network
- At least 10 years of experience in leading and accompanying strategic IT projects, preferably in a consulting company
- Able to use your business acumen to understand customers' underlying business problems and develop Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that fix the identified problems (including understanding the sales, service, and marketing functions)
- You know how to bring services to the market and it is easy for you to acquire new projects
- Convincing demeanour makes you a competent interlocutor for customers
- Acquired and successfully applied your expertise in Salesforce in various projects
- Very good spoken and written German and English skills
- Committed, communicative, and independent personality with high flexibility and resilience
- The company:
- One of the largest digital networks in the world
- Multi-national, headquartered in London with an office in central Zurich
- 3,200 employees from 72 countries in the Zurich office
- Defines and lives the values that shape the company: Personal and Professional, Economic and Ecological, Social and Ethical
- Diverse workforce and client base
- Young environment and space to bring ideas
- Completely redesigned work environment
- Relocation package and flights to interview paid for (if from outside of Switzerland)
- Bonus scheme offered on top of salary
- Mobile phone package paid for
- Flexible working hours and opportunity for home office
- 5 weeks vacation
- 9% of the companies revenue is invested into training and further education/development of their staff
- Numerous staffing events fully paid for
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.