CHF80000 - CHF125000 per year|
A world leader in consulting and fast learning programs.
This global company who has different, fast growing divisions and programs are looking for an experienced Salesforce Engineer.
- Development, maintenance, and ownership of the companies Salesforce implementation, collaborating within your team and across other Agile teams to implement best-in-class solutions.
- Embrace agile best practices, software engineering methodologies, and CI/CD practices.
- Integrate your system with other systems developed by both co-located and remote teams, coordinating engineering strategies and common activities that impact other teams.
- Execute on the delivery of Salesforce.com projects/integrations from a technical point of view & provide input on the trade-offs with technology and feasibility and help make choices that fit the constraints of the projects.
- Direct involvement in developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing, and release management.
- Manage Salesforce.com technical environments to ensure safe, secure and organized deployment of projects/code/configuration & administer system releases using fully automated release management techniques via Salesforce DX and Git
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related Engineering experience.
- At least 5 years of software development and integration experience with .NET or JAVA.
- At least 2 years of Salesforce.com development experience using both Sales and Service cloud. Some knowledge of integrating with Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration paradigms.
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, SOLID principles, etc.
- Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com implementation/integration project.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture and data model.
- Hands-on experience in Web services and REST API development.
- EU Passport or already local in Switzerland
- Fluency in English
- Monthly happy hours
- Free in-house Gym and free classes everyday
- On-site Kindergarten
- Yearly ski trips
- Sponsored sport events
- In-house German lessons for beginners
- Staff discounts at gyms, restaurants, and cafes
- Plenty of personal and professional growth opportunities
To discuss further, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Salesforce.
We're looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to join an amazing automotive company in Munich! They want to recruit someone...
Senior Salesforce Software Engineer
Are you a talented Salesforce Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have...
Senior Salesforce Developer
A world leader in consulting and fast learning programs. This global company who has different, fast growing divisions and programs...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.