Freelance Salesforce Developer needed in Amsterdam
- As a certified salesforce developer, you are excited to continuously drive the improvement of my client's salesforce based global sales and service solutions. You will be part of a team, responsible for the creation of a world class CRM system for sales and service. Be part of this ambitious project to take the customer experience to the next level!
- You research, analyse, define and plan the building of features that enhance my client's salesforce solution under guidance of the product owners and business leads
- You build and deliver changes in a qualitative way
- You test and build automated testing for each feature to ensure each feature continues to work release after release
- You document each feature, ensure a proper hand-over to relevant stakeholders and training on the test environment
- You regularly perform code reviews in collaboration with other developers trying to improve each other's quality of work
- You regularly review code quality, refactor feature and ensure that quality of our product stays high
- You regularly review feature roadmap of Salesforce Lightning, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and suggest adoption of new features.
- Good understanding of APEX design patterns and object-oriented programming paradigms
- You have experience with the use of salesforce products in sales and service business processes
- Nice to have: experience with Unit Testing / AB testing.
Extra to know:
- Working for an international market leader with their HQ in Amsterdam.
- 3/2 remote work possible a week
- contract/freelance possible
Interested? let me know and I will get back to you ASAP.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karel Overdijk
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Senior Backend Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior Backend Developer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone...
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for .NET Developers on behalf of a Cyber Security business in Stockholm that...
Senior .NET Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Senior Developer to join our client in the Pharma/Healthcare industry! You will have access...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.