WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc125000.00 per annum + Benefits / Relocation Package
4 months ago
Worldwide leading international company with diverse learning and development opportunities.
Would you like to work with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Do you like diverse, multicultural work environments? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
Our client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer for their team to help grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the company.
- Development, maintenance and ownership of the companies Salesforce implementation, collaborating within a team and across other Agile teams to implement best-in-class solutions.
- Embrace agile best practices, software engineering methodologies, and CI/CD practices.
- Integrate your system with other systems developed by both co-located and remote teams, coordinating engineering strategies and common activities that impact other teams.
- Execute on the delivery of Salesforce.com projects/integrations from a technical point of view & provide input on the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and help make choices that fit the constraints of the projects.
- Direct involvement in developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing, and release management.
- Manage Salesforce.com technical environments to ensure safe, secure and organized deployment of projects/code/configuration & administer system releases using fully automated release management techniques via Salesforce DX and Git.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related Engineering experience.
- 5+ years of software development and integration experience with .NET or JAVA.
- At least 2 years of Salesforce.com development experience using both Sales and Service cloud. Some knowledge of integrating with Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration paradigms.
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, SOLID principles, etc.
- Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com implementation/integration project.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture and data model.
- Hands-on experience in Web services and REST API development.
- Fluency in English
- Either local to Switzerland or holds an EU Passport
- Monthly happy hours
- Free in house gym and free classes every day
- on-site kindergarten
- Yearly ski trips
- Sponsored sports events, including running events
- In house German lessons
- Staff discounts at cafes and restaurants
- Easy access to some of the best chocolate and cheese ;)
Please contact email@example.com to discuss further
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.