WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
4 months ago
For an international market leader we are looking for a Salesforce Developer. As a Salesforce Developer you continuously drive the improvement of the salesforce environment based on global sales and service solutions. You will be part of a team, responsible for the creation of a world class CRM system for sales and service. Do you have a deep understanding of Salesforce and like to work closely with different stakeholder? Please apply now!
· You research, analyse, define and plan the building of features that enhance Salesforce solution under guidance of the product owners and business leads.
· You build and deliver changes in a qualitative way.
· You test and build automated testing for each feature to ensure each feature continues to work release after release.
· You document each feature, ensure a proper hand-over to relevant stakeholders and training on our test environment.
· You regularly perform code reviews in collaboration with other developers trying to improve each other's quality of work.
· You regularly review code quality, refactor feature and ensure that quality of our product stays high.
· You regularly review feature roadmap of Salesforce Lightning, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and suggest adoption of new features.
· 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce developer with a deep understanding of Flows, Visualforce and Apex.
· Good understanding of Apex design patterns and object oriented programming paradigms.
· You have experience with the use of salesforce products in sales and service business processes.
· Experience with Unit Testing / AB testing is big plus.
· You can work remote, but you have to live in the Netherlands.
· 32-40 hours per week.
If you are interested in this role as Salesforce Developer please apply now or contact me via email@example.com or 0203050061.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.