WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc110000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum + Benefits / Relocation Package
3 months ago
World leading international company for education and cultural exchange. 540 offices and schools across 54 countries. First class personal and career development. Modern and progressive work environment.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Are you an experienced Salesforce Developer working at a senior level looking to join a growing team? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich? Do you have solid integration experience and great OO skills?
Our client combines language training with cultural exchange, academic achievement, and educational travel to deliver courses and programmes that transform dreams into international opportunities. This is achieved through a strong passion for cultural diversity in the workplace and focus on excellent educational development for their employees.
Now they are building up their in-house team within their Cultural Exchange division to reimagine the customer experience. They are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join them in this task.
- Development of the division's new Salesforce implementation, collaborating within different teams and across other agile teams to implement best-in-class solutions.
- Embrace agile best practices, software development methodologies, and CI/CD practices.
- Execute on the delivery of Salesforce.com projects/integrations from a technical point of view & provide input on the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and help make choices that fit the constraints of the projects.
- Direct involvement in developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and release management.
- Manage Salesforce.com technical environments to ensure safe, secure and organized deployment of projects/code/configuration & administer system releases using standardized release management techniques via Salesforce DX and Git.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline.
- At least 6+ years of software development and integration experience with .NET or JAVA.
- At least 2 years of Salesforce.com development experience.
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration paradigms.
- Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com implementation/integration project.
- Fluent English
- Swiss or EU National
- Leaders in international education
- Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography
- Have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
- 43,500 staff around the world
- Modern offices across the world
- Young team
- A real focus on personal development and career development
- Space to grow within the company
- An international working environment with a diverse range of cultures
- Excellent relocation package for those outside of Switzerland
- Plenty of opportunities for further education
- Opportunities for international travel
- Product discounts (Language and Travel Programs)
- Fun offsite outings
- Competitive benefits package
- One free flight home per year
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.