WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc95000.00 - Swiss Franc110000.00 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
World leading international company for education and cultural exchange. 540 offices and schools across 54 countries. First class personal and career development. Modern and progressive work environment.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Are you a Lead Salesforce Developer working at a senior level looking to join a growing team? Are you looking for a new challenge in Lucerne? Do you have solid experience leading a team and making decisions in the Salesforce sphere?
Our client combines language training with cultural exchange, academic achievement, and educational travel to deliver courses and programmes that transform dreams into international opportunities. This is achieved through a strong passion for cultural diversity in the workplace and focus on excellent educational development for their employees.
Now they are building up their in-house team within their Language Centre to reimagine the customer experience. They are looking for a Lead Salesforce Developer to join them in this task.
- Lead the development of the division's new Salesforce implementation, collaborating with other teams and technical leaders in choosing and implementing the best-in-class solutions.
- Champion agile best practices, software development methodologies, and CI/CD practices.
- Coordinate with the architects' group to validate, review and promote design choices.
- Integrate the companies system with other systems developed by teams located both in-house and remotely, coordinating development strategies and common activities that impact other teams
- Manage and advise on technical delivery of Salesforce.com projects/integrations from a technical point of view & judge the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and make choices that fit the constraints of the projects.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and release management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline.
- At least 8 years of software development and integration experience.
- At least 5 years of Salesforce.com development experience.
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration paradigms.
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, SOLID principles, etc.
- Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com implementation/integration project.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture and data model.
- Hands-on experience in Web services and REST API development.
- Fluent English
- Swiss or EU National
- Leaders in international education
- Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography
- Have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
- 43,500 staff around the world
- Modern offices across the world
- Young team
- A real focus on personal development and career development
- Space to grow within the company
- An international working environment with a diverse range of cultures
- Excellent relocation package for those outside of Switzerland
- Plenty of opportunities for further education
- Opportunities for international travel
- Product discounts (Language and Travel Programs)
- Fun offsite outings
- Competitive benefits package
- One free flight home per year