München (80335), Bayern , €65000 - €75000 per annum + benefits
2019-06-10 09:07:30 +0100
Salesforce Developer - TOP 3 German IT Company - TOP 10 all German companies
I'm working with an IT company that has just been voted a TOP 3 IT company in all of Germany; They also rank in the top 10 among the 2,800 most popular medium-sized companies in Germany. They specialise in business consulting, technology consulting and project management consulting, and they are looking for a Salesforce Developer to work with them in their office in Munich.
The driving need for a developer is that they have a lot of consultants and need someone in the back end of the projects to provide that software solution, to implement the projects and focus on those in sales cloud and service cloud. Projects are large scale, you will be working with international clients such as BMW, Daimler, Allianz etc.
This is a chance to work with some fantastic leaders in an award-winning environment. They have an environment where employees are recognised for their work, for their performance, and they are slowing becoming one of the largest consultancies in Germany.
- Conceptualization of Salesforce for complex problems and their integration into existing IT systems of clients
- Realization of all projects from project planning until rollout
- Supporting the definition of best standards, best practise, and quality techniques
- You have at least 1-3 years' experience in a Salesforce Development or technical environment
- Good knowledge of Salesforce solutions as well as customer specific solutions
- Experience with Apex, Lightning Components, Force.com and Salesforce DX
- Strong Communication in English and German (Minimum B2)
- Paid Overtime, Flexible Working, Part Time Models
- The professional examination and certification training, Mentoring
- Events like offsite office, charity parties, team breakfasts, charity runs
- Pension, in-office benefits, top 10 'top employers 2018'
- Great work-life balance
Managing This Role
I am the Salesforce Specialist here at Darwin, focusing on the Salesforce market in North Germany. The demand for Salesforce professionals is huge right now and the opportunitie...Adam's Full Bio