Munich, Bayern , €50000 - €70000.00 per annum + benefits
2019-07-03 09:20:32 +0100
Salesforce Consultant - Munich- Up to €70,000
Would you like to work with an award-winning Salesforce Partner? Would you like to help grow a new office in Munich and start your progress into a senior position?
Salesforce Consultant - Profile
- Your Position: Salesforce Consultant
- Their Focus: Supporting global companies in the migration from standard CRM systems into Salesforce with the implementation of Cloud SaaS and PaaS architecture
- Your Focus: Working with clients across Germany providing Salesforce solutions for new and existing platforms, and building a team of consultants around you in the new Munich office
- Their Goal: Identification of the client's requirements and the best possible implementation of custom Salesforce solutions
- Salary of €65,000 / year with 1 - 2 years' experience
- Salary of up to €70,000 with at least 3 - 4 years' experience
- Brand new offices in Munich, also located in Berlin.
- Company parties and team events
- Flexible working hours
- At least 1-2 years Salesforce Development experience
- At least B2 knowledge of German (must be able to interview in German)
- Successfully completed studies in IT / Computer Science or a related field
About the Company
- Salesforce Platinum Partner
- Specialises in implementation and integration of Salesforce.com Solutions
- Focus on Automotive and Healthcare industries
Please apply for the position below. As the Salesforce Specialist here, please see my profile for further jobs in this field - https://www.darwinrecruitment.com/consultants/adam-slade
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role