München (80335), Bayern
4 months ago
Salesforce Consultant - TOP 3 German IT Company - TOP 10 all German companies
I'm working with an IT company that have just been voted a TOP 3 IT company in all of Germany; They also rank in the top 10 among the 2,800 most popular medium sized companies in Germany. They specialise in business consulting, technology consulting and project management consulting, and they are looking for a Salesforce Consultant to work with them in their office in Munich.
The driving need for a Consultant is that they need someone senior that can not only work on projects, but also help grow the Salesforce team of the client, and act as a senior member of staff with the growing team. Projects are large scale, you will be working with international clients such as BMW, Daimler, Allianz etc.
This is a chance to work with some fantastic leaders in an award-winning environment. They have an environment where employees are recognised for their work, for their performance, and they are slowing becoming one of the largest consultancies in Germany.
- Managing and leading client workshops for process analysis
- Conceptualization of Salesforce solutions for complex problems and integrating them into the landscape of the clients
- Working on projects from start to finish - from project planning until roll-out
- University degree in IT, Mathematics, or similar
- 1-3 years' work experience in Salesforce consulting
- Good knowledge of configuring Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud
- Clear presentation and communication skills
- Strong Communication in English and German (Minimum B2)
- Paid Overtime, Flexible Working, Part Time Models
- The professional examination and certification training, Mentoring
- Events like offsite office, charity parties, team breakfasts, charity runs
- Pension, in-office benefits, top 10 'top employers 2018'
- Great work-life balance