€65000 - €75000.00 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer - Top German Commerce/Retail industry
I'm working with a company who are one of the largest retails and commerce platforms in Germany. They have 25,000 worldwide, with an IT hub in cologne where they are looking for a Commerce Cloud developer to join them.
The driving need for a developer is that they are currently going through internal and external business changes and acquisitions, and through the merging of another company, they will be redesigning and rereleasing Salesforce Commerce Cloud. You will need to take the old templates and rebuild Commerce Cloud, so it meets the new design requirements of the UX team and Product Owners.
There are 15 people in the IT Team made up of Developers (Front End, Back End, Mobile), Administrators and a Tech Lead. You will be the responsible developer of Salesforce, and you have a chance to take ownership of a platform for a well known international company.
- Rebuild Commerce Cloud through merger of 2 large German retail companies.
- Taking old templates from the merge company and rewriting them, as well as rebuilding Commerce Cloud to meet the requirements of the UX and Product Owners.
- Take ownership over the platform and be the responsible developer for Salesforce.
- You have at least 1-3 years' experience in a development or technical environment
- Good knowledge of Commerce Cloud
- Salesforce development is a plus
- Strong Communication in English