€60000 - €110000 per year|
Salesforce Architect (only candidates from the Netherlands)
Up to €110.000,- per annum + Gym Reimbursement, Pension, 27 holidays, Travel Reimbursement, Education Budget, and more.
Our client is looking for a passionate Salesforce Architect with a strong understanding of the delivery of various products and services. Furthermore, our client is looking for someone who can support the employees perfectly in customer contact and work processes while using Salesforce optimally, that's your goal. By configuring, developing, and maintaining according to the "Best Practices" our client gives their users the best possible user experience and helps our customers and partners quickly and satisfactorily.
We are looking for someone:
- Proven knowledge and experience (8+ years) with configuring, developing, and maintaining Salesforce, including the overview of the full value chain and the connections/dependencies with other components in this chain;
- You are Salesforce certified System or Technical Architect (2+ years);
- Mastery of the full development cycle;
- Experience with complex business implementations;
- Broad experience with translating user needs into Salesforce solutions;
- Knowledge of and experience with test methodologies, experience with CI/CD, and test automation is preferred
Looking for a new challenge as a Salesforce Architect? Apply now!
Call Dario at +3120 305 85 59 or e-mail me at email@example.com
NOTE: For this vacancy, we are only considering candidates who are already in the Netherlands.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Product Owner/Business Consultant
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative Senior Product Owner/Business Consultant...
Apply Now Our client is looking for a Product Designer, ( UX/UI ) so if you have experience in this...
Apply Now Angular Developer I am currently looking for a Front End Developer with Angular experience Fully remote 100 %...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.