Hourly Rate Negotiable
5 months ago
Salesforce Administrator - Germany - Freelance Contract
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator with a Business oriented mindset to join one of our direct Berlin based clients on an initial 6-12 month contract to start ASAP. This is to join an existing SFDC Team which requires fluent English & excellent communication skills
Some of the skills & experience required includes:
- Hands-on Salesforce Sales Cloud Administration including some occasional 2nd Level Support
- Custom Object & Custom Field Creation in Salesforce
- Experience in variety of tools such as Eclipse, Apex Explorer, Data Loader, etc..
Able to understand business requirements and translate these into actions is essential as is being able to work independently within the team. You're an effective collaborator with both the Business & Technical teams and enjoy the challenges of testing and verifying that new solutions are making a positive impact.
Your profile should also include:
- Experience in Agile environments
- Understanding of Salesforce Dev and how it relates to your role. No coders needed
- Able to speak any other EU language is an advantage
Selection is through an initial Phone/Skype interview and ideally a final Face to Face meeting with my client. They are a well organised global company with a multitude of brands, any experience in the Advertising Sector is a welcome advantage
For more details please contact me directly. You must be able to live and work in Germany without restrictions.