WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum + Benefits / Relocation Package
7 months ago
Worldwide leading international company with diverse learning and development opportunities.
Would you like to work with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Do you like diverse, multicultural work environments? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator for their team to help assist in the training of new users and help grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the company.
- Effectively liaise between the companies users and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Work with the management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Gather requirements for new Projects and writing user stories for same
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Interface with business users and leaders in every department to understand their needs and effectively communicate those needs back to the development team
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Either local to Switzerland or holds an EU Passport
- Monthly happy hours
- Free in house gym and free classes every day
- on-site kindergarten
- Yearly ski trips
- Sponsored sports events, including running events
- In house German lessons
- Staff discounts at cafes and restaurants
- Easy access to some of the best chocolate and cheese ;)
Please contact email@example.com to discuss further
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.